Most people go about their daily lives based on a predictable course, a kind of certainty through life of what it is that they will do and what they will be expected to do, either as employees, leading hands, managers or bosses. Some of those as just described will also have goals to strive for in life that keeps them as employees, leading hands, managers or bosses, while many in the majority are quite content to have no goals in life at all, and apart from sating their immediate hunger and thirst while being entertained by a never ending array of media and sports distractions have no long term plans for their own wellbeing, and are happy to let others guide their daily lives and futures, so long as their immediate personal needs are not interfered with.
It has been estimated that at any time in a nation's history the majority of the population, and this has been estimated to be up to 80%, will in all probability care little for what their elected representatives may get up to while in office.
It has also been estimated that of the remaining 20% of the nation's population, 10% will aspire to hold power over the remaining 90% through greed and political means, while the remaining 10% will be aware of those to whom wealth, power and eventual control are eagerly desired, and what the eventual misuse of such a combination will bring about when left in the hands of an immoral few, and will as a duty of concern, spend a great deal of their time trying to warn the other 80%!
Ever wonder why ALL Western governments are into gun control, restricting property rights through Sustainable Development (Agenda 21) taxing the air that we breathe (Global Warming) Sustainable Energy programs (Kyoto Protocol) flooding our nations with the third world (Multiculturalism) while telling us daily that it is good for us when even a simpleton would beg to differ?
How much trust do you place in your politicians?
Once upon a time, and a long time ago every citizen of a Western nation could rely on the media at the time to provide them with factual up to date News and general information that was broadcast with the public's welfare and interest in mind. Today that is no longer the case, and the decline in sales for some of the print media along with viewers and listeners of free to air TV and Radio stations, to use as an example – which the author believes is due to the blatant dishonesty now practised - the reasons for which should be so obvious to the well informed. Many in the majority population of Western nations are now realizing that what is generally termed the MSM or as this author now terms it, the SSM, (Soviet Style Media) have become propaganda arms for those who wish to control their access to real information. The elitists, who are gradually exerting their agenda onto us through the restriction of personal property rights and liberties are really Globalists with a desire for control over the entire planet as the main game.
Ever wonder why the SSM call illegal immigrants or aliens, 'asylum seekers' 'boat people' or 'undocumented workers', or why Islamic terrorists are referred to as 'militants' 'freedom fighters' or even, 'rebels'? When was the last time you heard the perpetrator of a crime mentioned by race if it was an actual black on white crime? But most important of all to our own wellbeing and survival – when was the last time you heard someone from the SSM give you an update of the number of Islamic terrorist attacks from around the world?
The internet is proving to be a thorn in the side of those who have been steadily whittling away our personal freedoms and is a system of communication that has given us almost instantaneous correspondence to all points of the Globe, a limited amount of freedom in which to express opinions and to provide evidentiary facts, so long as the internet provider is not also on board with the Globalists and their agenda!
Ever wonder why the NSA has been spying on its own citizens and those of other nations? Did you stop to consider why the former NSA employee Snowden, decided to become a whistle blower?
The United Nations was set up in 1947 largely due to the failure of the League of Nations, or so we are told! Ever since that time the United Nations has become an over bloated bureaucracy filled with the usual failed politicians and totalitarian thinkers. ALL of the policies mentioned, and some that have not been mentioned in this article, have originated from within the United Nations. The UN policies now adopted by ALL Western nations have been introduced without consent from the people who elected those who did the signing. United Nations policies now trump each individual nation's Bill of Rights, Constitution or whatever Bill represents each nation's laws which are constantly being usurped by governments without any input from individual citizens these laws now affect and in future, will limit the individual rights that most of us still have.
And it is only Western nations that have adopted all the UN policies! But where is all this heading?
One world government, or a New Global Order, has been mentioned many, many times though the years and over the airwaves and in the print media. Do you the reader believe that to be propaganda, a conspiracy theory or the truth?